CLJNews.com

News for Calhoun and Liberty County, FL
Banner test

Women and children lose home when fire destroys rental trailer

A rental home where several people lived with young children was destroyed by fire Friday morning.  The blaze began in the kitchen area and is suspected to be the result of an electrical problem.  Volunteers with the Bristol Fire Dept. responded to the scene at 18890 NW SR 12 N shortly before 8:30 a.m. when a resident reported the fire.  Firefighters arrived to find the structure fully engulfed in flames.  They remained at the site for two hours and used 4,000 gallons of water in an effort to keep it from spreading.  The Liberty County Sheriff’s Office and FHP joined the fire department at the scene.  The residence is owned by Dwayne Williams.

Post Metadata

Date
September 22nd, 2017

Author
Staff

Category

Leave a Reply